As a cookbook author, I’ve purchased, gifted, and received many (MANY!) baking items around the holiday season. And I’m always thrilled to recommend my favorites to fellow home bakers. This baking holiday gift guide is a great place to start if you’re shopping for someone who loves to bake, or if you’re simply adding items to your own baking wish list!
Baking Holiday Gift Guide
Gifting something thoughtful to another baker, especially around the holiday season, is a wonderful way to spread (delicious!) joy. My team and I curate a new baking holiday gift guide every year, packed with special items from fellow small businesses, and general baking items from online retailers.
Here are 100+ gift ideas for the baker in your life… or if you’re doing some personal shopping. 🙂
Plus, I also have our non-holiday gifts for bakers page if you need even more inspiration.
All of these baking gifts are items I own or are products I see with wonderful reviews. None of this is sponsored—truly just items I love! Many of these links are affiliate links.
Baking Gifts From Small Business/Individual Shops
There are many unique and personalized gift ideas in this giant section. I broke this section into 3 subcategories for easier browsing including Wall Art, Personal Accessories, and Kitchen/Home.
Sally’s Baking Recipes Shirts
Sally’s Baking Recipes Shirts – My shirt shop is now open! They come in tons of colors, several different styles, and 4 different designs. The “Cookie Crew” shirts would be so cute for a cookie decorating day. Kids sizes are available, too.
Curated List of Thoughtful Baking Sets
We threw together some various items that, together, make a thoughtful and complete set!
- Cookie Baking Set – Start with these baking sheets. They’re durable, don’t warp, and cool quickly. Pair with parchment paper sheets or a baking mat, cookie scoops, and a cooling rack for a complete gift. (I love using this lasagna turner as a cookie spatula, too!)
- Bread Baking Set – Gift some fun bread-baking companions like a bread lame, Le Creuset cast iron bread baker, and Flour Water Salt Yeast cookbook, and/or a linen bread bag.
- Cake Decorating Set – Start with the best round cake pans, either these 9-inch cake pans or these 8-inch cake pans. Add a cake turntable (because cake decorating is so much easier with a turntable!), this bench scraper for smoothing icing, this icing comb for textured icing, and/or these icing spatulas.
- 12-Piece Piping Tips Set – This piping tips set includes some of the most common decorating tips (including Wilton 1M) for cakes and cupcakes, plus it includes piping bags. To complete this entire gift, add a mint cake stand and these fun spatulas. (I have them!)
- Pie Baking Set – Start with a quality pie dish (it’s my go-to, favorite one). Complete the gift with a pastry cutter, pie weights, pastry brush, and a pie crust shield.
- Baking Pan Set – Second to baking sheets, a 9×13-inch pan is the most common and practical pan to own because it’s useful for sheet cakes, bars, brownies, and more. Add a loaf pan, springform pan, and 9×9-inch pan to complete the set.
- Cake Decorating Supplies Set – I don’t own this, but it seems to have everything included! What a wonderful gift for beginner cake decorators.