REVIEW – I have a peg board on one of the walls of my home studio, and on it, there are approximately 15 or so headphones of different makes and models. Several of them are wired and several are wireless, I am always looking for something new and different that looks good, feels good to wear, and sounds great. Let’s see how these Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones measure up!!
What is it?
The Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones are rechargeable and offer a 34-hour playtime. You can top up the battery with a quick 15-minute charge for 4 hours of music (or meetings).
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
- 34 hours of playtime (2-hour charging time)
- 40mm drivers and ultra-comfort foam ear cushions
- Bluetooth® v5.2 (Bluetooth® range >10m)
- On-board controls and built-in microphone
- iOS and Android compatible
- Made with sustainable materials (FSC-certified wood, aluminum, and REWIND™ fabric)
Design and features
- POWER & PERFORMANCE: Enjoy non-stop, high-performance audio delivered by 40mm dynamic drivers that promise an exceptional listening experience whether you’re listening to a playlist or podcast. The onboard mic and controls empower you to take full control of your sound session, allowing you to effortlessly take calls and manage your music playback without touching your device.
- COMFORT & CONTROL: Looking for something more comfortable? The Positive Vibration Frequency Over-Ear Headphones are finished with super-soft ear cushions and headband padding, meaning you can immerse yourself in the sound without feeling restricted. Their over-ear design ensures passive noise isolation too, so you can say goodbye to distractions. Compatible with iOS and Android, these headphones sync to your device to give you the ultimate listening experience, wherever you might be.
- GREAT ON-THE-GO: One of the best things about the Positive Vibration Frequency Over-Ear Headphones? They fold up neatly, making them the perfect playlist pal for when you’re on the go. They come with a compact travel bag to protect them from scuffs and scratches, so you’re in good hands whether you’re in the car, on the train, or on a plane.
- MATERIALS MATTER: These headphones might look and sound good – but they do good too. Crafted with FSC® certified wood, recyclable aluminum, and REWIND® fabric, they demonstrate House of Marley’s commitment to the environment. Oh, and they’re delivered to you in sustainable packaging made from recycled materials too. Pick up the Positive Vibration Frequency Over-Ear Headphones for an exceptional audio experience, sustainable craftsmanship, and convenient features that enhance your listening journey, wherever you might be going.
The Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones are made from recycled materials. The Branding is at the top of the headband and on the wood emblems on the exterior of each earpiece. The headband is adjustable and springy with enough clamping pressure for a comfortable fit. The controls and USB-C charging port are all on one of the earpieces. There are speckles all over the sides of the earpieces that are a part of the design. A soft pouch with a drawstring is included for storage and carrying.
The only thing that you need to do to get started with the Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones is to charge them and then power them on and connect via Bluetooth.
Pressing the power button for about 5 seconds places them in pairing mode. They connect easily.
The Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones surprised me with their performance. First, let me warn those who are used to hearing voice announcements like power/on/off, that those are not a part of the feature set. These headphones just provide audio tones for power on/off.
I started off not expecting much from headphones in this price range but I was quite amazed at the overall performance. I am a bit old school and for the baseline test, I listened to tracks like “All in Love is Fair”, “Distant Lover” and “I Want You” by Michael McDonald. Next, I listened to “Europa” by Gate Barbieri, “Winelight” by Grover Washington Jr., and “Angela (theme from ‘Taxi’) – by Bob James. Then it was on to some Gregory Isaacs, Beres Hammond, and Mariah Carey to round things off.
These headphones do a great job across all of the frequency ranges from lows to mids to highs and have just the right presence to create an enjoyable listening experience without any fatigue. I was honestly surprised by how much I enjoyed them and was just as surprised that the quality of phone conversations was so good.
Next, I moved on to Movies, YouTube videos, and Podcasts, and the experience was the same.
The battery life is great and the Bluetooth connection remains solid. These headphones fit comfortably and there is no fatigue when wearing them for a long time.
What I like
- The attractive design
- They are made from recyclable materials
- They are well built including well-crafted
- They sound great
- They are very comfortable to wear.
What I’d change
- No real complaints. If I must nitpick, I wish they came with a hard case because they now go everywhere with me and I am so afraid of destroying them. Then again, they have made them affordable enough for me to have one in the studio and one on the go.
I was honestly shocked and blown away by the Marley Positive Vibration Frequency Over Ear Wireless Headphones. I honestly did not expect much from headphones at this price. The design is beautiful, they are so comfortable, and the sound rivals headphones that I have tested that cost six times as much. All of a sudden, these have become my go-to headphones. Very well done!!